"ZoneAlarm makes it easy. Unlike other personal firewalls, ZoneAlarm protects automatically from the moment it's installed - no programming required. ZoneAlarm barricades your PC with immediate and complete port blocking. And, then runs in Stealth Mode to make your PC invisible on the Internet - if you can't be seen, you can't be attacked.
ZoneAlarm delivers simplicity without compromising your security. A getting started tutorial explains controls and alerts to get you up and running quickly. And, to keep you confident that you're always protected, intuitive color-coded alerts rate security risks - in real time.
For basic, "no frills" firewall protection, ZoneAlarmВ® is the popular first step for many home PC users. And it's still FREE* for individual & non-profit use."
pcInternet Patrol 3.2.4 pcInternet Patrol is the first firewall to use a web-based white-list of authenticated executables. Its immense database allows the user to verify the authenticity and safety of any executable file automatically and in real-time » 20.04.2005 - 86 KB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $79.95
Ashampoo Firewall 1.20 You probably know that you need a firewall program to use the Internet safely. In addition to protecting you against attacks from the Internet, a good firewall will also tell you when programs installed on your computer are trying to phone home and enable you to prevent them from doing it » 10.04.2007 - 4.08 MB - 98/ME/2K/XP - Free
ATGuard 3.22 A great program for protecting your computer from hacker attacks and trojan horses. Plus many other useful features, including blocking of banners etc » 15.02.2001 - 1,5 MB - 98/ME/2K - Free
eTrust Personal Firewall 5.5.114 eTrust Personal Firewall will provide complete, industrial-strength hacker and privacy protection, with an easy-to-use interface and pre-loaded settings that take the guesswork out of security » 11.08.2006 - 8.92 MB - 98/ME/2K/XP - Trial, $29.99
Windows Firewall Control 126.96.36.199 Windows Firewall Control is a small and easy to use application that runs in your system tray and provides quick access to the most frequent options used from Windows Firewall. » 24.04.2018 - 1.67 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
Avast Internet Security 18.2.3827.0 avast! provides a package of applications that aim to protect your computer from a possible virus infection or other malware threat » 01.03.2018 - 218.99 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Trial, $
Outpost Firewall Pro 9.3 (4934.708.2079) Automatic, intelligent protection against hackers and trojans as well as against other threats and nuisances such as all sorts of pop-ups and adverts » 01.12.2015 - 42.72 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $
Privatefirewall 188.8.131.52 Privatefirewall is a personal firewall and intrusion detection application that protects your computer from hackers and Trojan horses » 20.12.2013 - 3.58 MB - Windows XP/Vista/7 - Free
Description by the Software Developer: "Security PRO Pack provides essential tools for privacy protection, a password and sensitive info wallet, and a folder hider. Secrecy File & Folder Hider allows you to hide any folder and keep curious eyes away from your private files. Password Container keeps personal data in and hackers out - you will never lose an important password or information ever. And Privacy Patrol safeguards you and your family from other common online risks.
- Hide ANY folder: You can hide folder of your choice: вЂњFavoritesвЂќ, вЂњMy PicturesвЂќ, вЂњMy MusicвЂќ, and other important documents folders;
- Keep all passwords, pins and sensitive info in one safe place;
- Latest reliable encryption method to protect your passwords;
- Easy-to-use user interface for your eyes only;
- More protected password databases;
- Find a password quickly;
- Erase history of visited websites.
- Clean index.dat file(s) to clear Windows hidden index.dat file that may contain your private information.
- Delete specific cookies from your PC.
- Possibility to keep wanted cookies (some Websites need cookies enabled to work properly).
- Clean NOW! button apply and execute all selected Privacy settings.
- Hide/Show IE button (Alt + H / Alt + S) to hide Internet Explorer window(s). You can hide IE windows by pressing F10 key even if the software running in tray or not in focus.
- Kill/Block IP Messenger Advertisements button (Alt + K) to start killing IP ads.
- By checking Activate Ultimate Popup Killer button enable killing all popup mode. (You can use Popup Killer to kill only windows added to Blacklist - other windows are considered allowed)."