n-Track Studio 22.214.171.12434 (64-bit)Description by the Software Developer:
"n-Track Studio is an Audio & MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your PC into a powerful audio recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub your audio tracks exploiting the flexibility and power of today's PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing. The program supports 24bit-192 khz recording, 64 bit mixing, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, CD burning, mp3 encoding and much more.
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- DirectX and VST effects can be added to each channel/track
- Live input processing allows to process with effects and mix live input signal
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes n-Track Drums drum synth and drum machine
- Supports ReWire technology
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WDM, MME and DirectSound
- Compatible with multichannel Asio, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Fully exploits dual-core and hyperthreading processors
- and much more..."
Note: n-Track Studio requires .NET Framework 2.0