"TimePuter is a date/time calculator with many related features:
- Calculating the final date and time by adding a certain number of years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds to the initial date and time
- Calculating the number of years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds between two dates and time points both as separate values and altogether
- Multiple timers that work as periods and can be started either manually or by an event
- Calculating the payment for any period with either constant or accruing percent, the total payment for all or selected periods
- Storing the list of periods in the table of the database
- Maintaining several tables in the database with the results for calculated periods
- Maintaining the list of periods excluded from the total period
- Summing periods
- Exporting the customizable list of periods in the HTML, XML, text formats
- Displaying detailed information about the specified date and time (if it is a leap year, the number of the day, week and quarter in the year, season, time zone, the date and time of going to the daylight saving time and back, the date and time of going to the daylight saving time and back next time, the current phase of the moon, the date and time of the previous/next full/new moon, the sign of the zodiac for the current date and the year according to the horoscope)
- Displaying the current date and time for each time zone"
Evaluation period: 30 days.
"Monitoring women's health. Calculates the ovulation day, shows data about each day of your menstrual cycle, predicts children's sex and birth date. A calendar, irregular cycles, statistics, export, printing, password protection."
Windows XP Firewall Log Viewer 0.2.1
"Windows XP Firewall Log Viewer reads the log file (pfirewall.log) that the Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) in Windows XP generates.
With Windows XP Firewall Log Viewer you can:
- view the log
- sort the log
- filter the log
- view statistics"