PocketC Runtime 7.1.0
"The runtime version is for those who have no desire to compile applets, but want to run someone else's applet. Using this version saves memory, since the compiler has been removed. This version is freeware and may be distributed freely by developers, but only in its entiret."
English-Chinese (<>) dictionary for PocketPC and Smartphones.
A free organizer that combines the freedom and flexibility of paper notes with the efficiency and power of digital organizational tools.
- Manage effectively your handwritten Notes, Tasks and Contacts.
- Includes different background styles, fonts, preview of Notes and more.
- Create and group Notes according to Subject.
- Quick navigation between Notes and Sub-Notes.
- Convenient normal list and Tree view.
- Full-screen Editor.
- Multiple categories can be added to any record (Email, Fax, Calls, Meetings, Appointments etc.)
Note's type images help you quickly identify your items and will let you create view filters.
- PocketPC Contact management. Link any contact to the Note. Export Contacts (htm, txt, csv).
- Start typing the first letters of the Contacts that you are looking for, and a box will select it.
- ABC searching.
- Search dialog box allowing you to search by Note's text, assigned Contacts, Subject.
- Sorting Notes: by Date, by Type, by Subject.
- Export all Notes to XML to store your data.
- Backup and easily restore Solution for Notes, when you upgrade to a new Pocket PC or hard reset, this helps you to get back up and running in an instant.
- Supported Plugins: Send Note to LiveJournal, to SMS, to E-mail (Outlook).