Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16.18.6 (64-bit)
A complete and reliable toolset for hard disks: management, maintenance and disposal, boot management, data and system security, recovery. Includes functionality of Partition Manager, Drive Backup, BootManager, Disk Wiper and much more.
- Create a new partition configuration from scratch
- Change the existing configuration with data in any conceivable way - separate and secure important data on dedicated partition, move free space among partitions, change partitioning for new operating system or data
- Improve the file system performance
- Secure your system and data - backup important data locally, on CD/DVD, on removable media or external storage (on network in Professional and Deployment versions)
- Flexible possibilities for image burning and restoring:
burn to CD/DVD any set of partitions, whole hard disk, or separate files
burn to remote CD/DVD over network (Professional and Deployment versions only)
restore any files from image and even change them inside image using Image Mounter or Image Explorer
- Install and use several operating systems on one computer, optimize partition configuration for them
- Easily dispose hard disk: with no risk for old data to be restored
- Simple recovery functionality for system crashes, including recovering important documents.