Displays the directory tree of your hard drive, together with folder sizes, and lets you print it. Integrates with Windows Explorer (adds a new column there). The Pro version displays a printable diagram, has a built-in search system, and supports importing/exporting results to an XML file.
Raise Data Recovery 5.7.0 Lets you recover deleted files from NTFS and recover files from lost NTFS partitions » 01.03.2013 - 7.89 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Trial, EUR 21.95
Folder Remarker 2.03 Folder Remarker is a shell extension that allows you to add descriptions and notes to your files and folders » 07.01.2001 - 320.05 KB - 98/ME/2K - Shareware, $20
Piky Basket 1.1 With Piky Basket, you can reduce repetitive tasks when copying/moving files and folders in Windows. Piky Basket allows you to select files/folders into a "basket" from different locations. Once you are done selecting, you can paste them all at once to the target folders. It also allows you to selectively paste the files to the target folder » 20.01.2001 - 313 KB - DOS - Free
Paragon Ext2FS Anywhere 2.5 Install this utility and your Linux Ext2FS and Ext3FS volumes will become usual drives, like C: or D: drives » 24.05.2002 - 2012 KB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $
Symantec Ghost Corporate Edition 7.5Softoogle's Pick! A potent program to clone hard disks. Streamlines the deployment and migration of operating systems, software updates, user profiles, and data to desktop and mobile assets » 09.01.2003 - 38944 KB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $69.95
ZSKSoft Synchronizer 2.2.1 A multi-purpose folder synchronization program. It can be also used for publishing a web site, creating backup copies of a complex project, organizing teamwork with a colleague who you communicate with via e-mail or just for comparing two folders and much more » 06.03.2005 - 1,46 MB - 98/ME/XP - Trial, $39.95
IBM - Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16 A utility for testing IBM/Hitachi SCSI and IDE hard drives. Apart from the testing, Drive Fitness Test lets you recover damaged sectors, remove the boot sector, as well as perform a low-level formatting » 04.01.2010 - 2.66 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
EraseTemp (Portable) 22.214.171.124 EraseTemp is a utility that automatically deletes old temporary files from your computer » 04.04.2012 - 124.02 KB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
Unlocker (Portable) 1.9.2Softoogle's Pick! Deletes files and folders that are impossible to delete because they are being used by the system or by some application » 17.05.2013 - 1.03 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
Paragon Drive Copy Pro 11.02.11 Backup and Restore your system without the time consuming process of applications setup and customization in the event of a system crash » 22.05.2013 - 40.17 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Trial, $69.95
HashMyFiles 2.37 (Portable) HashMyFiles is a small utility that allows you to calculate the MD5 and SHA1 hashes of one or more files in your system » 01.10.2020 - 70.89 KB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
ExamDiff Pro 126.96.36.199 (64-bit) ExamDiff Pro provides a simple means of performing visual file and folder comparisons in Windows » 30.09.2020 - 13.92 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Trial, $35
TransMac 12.9Softoogle's Pick! Open HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (Mac OS Extended and case sensitive) format disk drives and dmg files from Windows » 23.09.2020 - 2.13 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $59
O&O Defrag Pro 24.0.6023 (64-bit)Softoogle's Pick! O&O Defrag is a powerful defragmenter that solves the performance and stability problems of Windows caused by fragmented hard disks » 15.09.2020 - 24.38 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Trial, $44.95
WinContig 188.8.131.52 WinContig is an easy-to-use stand-alone defragmentation tool that doesn't create any installation directories or Registry entries on your computer. » 07.09.2020 - 1.19 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
"A tiny utility allowing you to close or minimize the active window by pressing the Esc button. And now you can hide active window. Thus you can see it neither in the TaskBar nor in the Task Manager list (Ctrl+Alt+Del) nor in the list opening by pressing Alt+Tab. Or, to work more carefully, it can position the mouse cursor in the upper right-hand corner of the active window, where the Close button is located. Now you can use a mask to select files in standard Windows Explorer by pressing the keys *, + and - on the numeric keypad! (like old Norton Commander or Total Commander or FAR)"
"Naomi is an advanced internet filtering program, easy to use and totally free, intended for families, and kids in particular.
- Naomi is able to constantly monitor all internet connections, protecting children from inappropriate online material - such as obscene or violent contents; pornography, pedophilia and erotism in the form of images or texts; sites that popularize drugs; gambling games; terrorism; hate propaganda; occultism; sects; blasphemy, etc.
- Naomi does not rely on a simple list of banned sites; instead, it examines in real-time all the data being transmitted and received through any internet application - such as web browers, chat programs, news readers, etc.
- The filtering technology employed in Naomi features:
- Heuristic analysis capable of recognizing new material automatically.
- Semantic analysis of web pages contents and analysis of their addresses and links.
- Recognizes all the major languages (10+).
- Recognizes ICRA labelling system.
- Monitoring is not limited to web sites, but covers the whole local internet traffic.
- Works with all service providers and software applications, and does not alter settings.
- Allows blocking of file-sharing applications.
- Password-protected (the password is chosen during the installation).
- Easy to use: does not require configuration.
- Can be used on slow connections (it does not perform any download in background)."