Algebrus 3.1 build 700
Algebrus is a piece of software that provides the user with numerous mathematical and analysis functions as well as allows unlimited extension of its functionality by means of user-defined types, constants, operators, routines, and libraries. Its extensibility is based on a built-in simple to learn and yet powerful programming language XPascal.
Algebrus can be used both as a simple "evaluate-while-typing" calculator and as a powerful mathematical analysis application, which includes 2D and 3D graphic plots of functions and data, command line execution console, and a syntax-highlighted XPascal editor as a part of the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Operations with vectors, matrices, polynomials, and fractions
- Complex and quaternion numbers support
- 250+ built-in mathematical and analysis routines
- User-programmed procedures and functions
- Local and global multivariable optimization
- Algebraic and differential equations and equation system solving
- Linear algebra, eigen values, Fourier analysis and much more
- Geometry problems solving
- Statistical data analysis and data fitting
- Converting to/from many dimensions of 20 different kinds of physical and mathematical quantities
- 100+ fundamental physical constants 2D and 3D graphic plots of functions and data
- Lines, parametric lines, surfaces, height maps, contour lines
- Scattered plots, error and field plots, different charts and diagrams
- Spectrum, Histogram, bihistogram, probability, lag, correlation plots
- Compass and pie charts
- Linear, semi-log, logarithmic scales and polar coordinate system
- Highly customizable graphs appearance and realistic rendering
- Plotting graphs in many different but simple ways
- Exporting graphics as bitmaps and metafiles
- Interactive arbitrary rotation of 3D graphs
Limitations of the unregistered version: copying and saving are disabled.