"Gamebox Classics is a collection of six highly addictive puzzle games to keep your mind stimulated and your stylus tapping.
Games included in the collection:
- Blocks: As Captain Isak, you are stuck in your stationary sub, as you have stumbled upon an aqua block field! The only way to get past the blocks outside of your porthole, is to distintegrate them by arranging them to form solid lines as they fall down.
- Blocks+: The Captain, continuing his journey, stumbles upon another field of blocks. However, each of these blocks are Multi-colored! Isak quickly learns that these Aqua Blocks must be disintegrated by forming lines of at least 3 of the same color in a row...
- Snake: Jimmy the Snake is hungry, and its feeding time! There is only one problem, once Jimmy starts eating, he can't stop! He'll eat anything that gets in his way, including himself!
- Jewel Master: Every century, the dwarves of the Melonchi Caves have to choose a new Jewel Master. The Jewel Master's job is to devise the most efficient way of mining gems. As Grwyth the Dwarf, you must prove yourself worthy of becoming the new Jewel Master!
- Cannons: When last Saturday General Aggressive has spotted an old HE-181 Tiger at the flea-market he felt his body filling with life once again. After paying the two pounds fifty and driving it home through (and over) half the city, he challenged his neighbour, Sgt Tolerance for a friendly duel.
- Fireball: In the year 30X7, Tom Tulkit makes his living in spaceship maintenance. His job is getting rid of space barnacles that collect outside of spaceships' hulls. These barnacles will slow down a spaceship and eventually start to eat away the hull."
PXPtweak 1.0 build 21
A Windows XP tweaking program.
"BabyPlan" is intended for forecasting of the dates with low, average or high probability of becoming pregnant as well as forecasting of the beginnings of menstruations. The results of the forecast can be used for childbirth planning as well as for contraception.
The application "BabyPlan" is a simply Microsoft Excel workbook, and therefore it can be used at any computer (even PDA) with Microsoft Excel installed (or any other software that can work with files *.xls). Also "BabyPlan" calculates a probable date of conception (if in pregnancy) as well as a date of childbirth and estimated sex of a child. The application includes the detailed help.