Arcade style game for Unix in the tradition of "Boulder Dash" (C 64), "Emerald Mine" (Amiga), "Supaplex" (Amiga/PC), "Sokoban" (PC).
- network multiplayer games (upto 4 players) for Unix platform
- soft scrolling with 50 frames per second
- freely customizable keyboard and joystick support
- stereo sound effects and music
- music modules and fullscreen in SDL version
- contains levels to play Boulder Dash, Emerald Mine and Sokoban
- lots of additional levels available (over 10.000)
- distributed with full source code under the GNU General Public License
- should compile on any platform supporting either X11 or SDL.