Guitar Chords Crash Course 3.4
Guitar Chords Crash Course will try to teach or help you remember some guitar chords. The main goal with G3C is to make a simple program that anyone can use yet powerful for more advanced users.
- Displays chords and scales from chordfiles. Over 1000 chords, 48 scales and 13 tunings are included.
- Editable chordfiles. You can change chords that are wrong and you can make your own chordfile with your favorite chords.
- Built-in chord editor complete with import function.
- Playing chords. G3C is able to play all chords it can display.
- Left-handed option and the ability to turn the fretboard upside down.
- Guitar tuner and editable tunings. You can make your own favorite guitar tuning and have G3C play the chords in that tuning.
- Tab search. G3C will find a tab for you if you don't know the name.
- Print support. You can print the whole chordfile in a list or make a list of chords and print them graphically.
- Drum Machine. It's more fun to play with drums in the background. Create and edit your own drumpatterns.
Street Duel Underground Racing 1.04
"REV IT UP in the ultimate street racing subculture game for your handheld. The gangs, the cars, the girls... it's adrenaline pumping 3D action all the way as you aim to become the street racing champion! Race over rooftops, perform spectacular jumps and smash through traffic in your pursuit of winning the ultimate performance supercar! From the creators of the award-winning Italian Job for Playstation."
Unregistered version limitations: only first level available.
Advanced Phone Recorder
"Advanced Phone Recorder enables you to record all your phone calls to your PC as compressed WAV files.
If you have a voice modem installed in your PC, you can use it for call recording. Connect your telephone to your modem, dial the number as usually and pressing the record button, whole conversation will be saved to your hard disk. You can set it in auto recording mode where all of your incoming calls will be recorded automatically with no intervention. You can select the voice compression your modem supports, such as PCM-8bit, PCM-16bit, unsigned PCM-8bit, u-law, a-law, IMA ADPCM, 4-ADPCM
You can select the compression format of the wav files saved to your hard disk, such as uncompressed PCM, ACELP, a-law, u-law, DSP truespeech, GSM 6.10, IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, G723.1, WMA, VOX, BTV digital, Creative fastspeech, MP3 and many others your system supports. Selecting the right format you can have compression ratio about 2.81Mb/hour. Advanced Phone recorder can be set to launch as a service when Windows starts-up. Every recorded call is saved in a database with a date, time, duration stamp and user comment. It detects, and logs Caller ID.
You can keep lists of calls according to your needs, e.g. personal, business, sales, orders calls etc. Mass actions, delete, copy, move are feasible. Monitor the signal being recorded or played.
Post process your wav files. Adjust digitally the recording level. Apply voice equalization between calling and called party.
When the volume level of one of the parties is much lower you can increase it with a click of a button."
Unregistered version limitations: 60 secs of recording.