A one-click tool to convert and burn movie files to video DVD. It supports subtitles, advanced options, included burn engine, fast and quality encoder, and automatic menu. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, streaming video, and more.
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more.
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes.
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT).
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic.
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic.
- Automatic chapter creation and edition.
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly.
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD.
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats).
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows).
- Variable options and settings for advanced users.
Limitations of the trial version: it will integrate a watermark into the DVD, and encoding is a bit slower than in the registered version.