An encryption program that enables you to create encrypted archives you can work with as though they were regular zip-archives. Also, it lets you create encrypted self-extracting executables that can be decrypted without FineCrypt (if you know the password or have the key).
FineCrypt uses 4 encryption modes & 10 encryption algorithms (AES, Blowfish, CAST-256, GOST, IDEA, MARS, RC-6, Serpent, TripleDES & Twofish).
- FineCrypt Communicator Wizard enables you to securely exchange your encryption keys and encrypted files with other users of FineCrypt by email. Communicator protects your communication with the help of the Public-Key Encryption scheme.
- The Quick Encrypt feature lets you encrypt files and folders, create encrypted archives and add new files to an existing archive with just one mouse click. All you need is to specify the directory to store the encryption keys in.
- FineCrypt Key Manager lets you easily manage encrypted files and encryption keys residing on your computer. You can encrypt several files either into single encrypted archive or into different encrypted files.
- You can easily work with FineCrypt archives the same way as you would with regular zip archives: you can add files or remove them from the archive, decrypt any file, as well as modify the file without removing it from the archive.
- With FineCrypt you can create encrypted and non-encrypted self-extracting executable files that can be sent to anyone who doesn't happen to have FineCrypt on their computer and they'll be able to decrypt your files with the key or password.