Lets you assign an icon of your choice to each and every file regardless of its type and extension. For instance, IconChanger can be used to change desktop icons such as My Computer icon, folder icons, or any shortcut icons. The program incorporates an icon search tool to scan your computer for icons.
The unregistered version lets you change 3 icons only.
Mars Notebook 2.21
Description by the Software Developer:
"This is the very useful tree-styled notebook:
- one and secure place for all your notes and memories
- full featured text editor with formatting and printing
- supports graphics, tables and links
- import/export of MS Word, HTML, unicode and more files
- all data stored in one database file
- 8 strong encryption algorithms to protect your data
- 26 program skins included
- 209 icons to use in section name with font selection
- text search and replace can be made in all sections
- it's portable and can be run from any flash media"
"Tux Commander is open-source file manager with 2 panels side by side written for GTK2. It is developed using Borland Kylix 3 Open Edition (Object Pascal language). The main goal of this project is to create powerful user-friendly file manager for Linux. Some functions are (or will be) inspired by famous Total Commander. This project was started due to lack of quality mc-like file manager using any version of GTK."