Arcade style game for Unix in the tradition of "Boulder Dash" (C 64), "Emerald Mine" (Amiga), "Supaplex" (Amiga/PC), "Sokoban" (PC).
- network multiplayer games (upto 4 players) for Unix platform
- soft scrolling with 50 frames per second
- freely customizable keyboard and joystick support
- stereo sound effects and music
- music modules and fullscreen in SDL version
- contains levels to play Boulder Dash, Emerald Mine and Sokoban
- lots of additional levels available (over 10.000)
- distributed with full source code under the GNU General Public License
- should compile on any platform supporting either X11 or SDL.
System Mechanic Free 220.127.116.11
Fix computer problems, increase speed, boost performance, eliminate crashes, defend against spyware threats, and much more.
Use one centralized system dashboard to automatically perform all vital PC maintenance by diagnosing, reporting, and resolving computer problems and performance bottlenecks. This award-winning utility suite is trusted by millions worldwide to secure, optimize, repair, and tune-up their systems.
Network Event Viewer 18.104.22.168
Description by the Software Developer:
"Network Event Viewer 2007 is a network wide event log monitoring, consolidation and management tool enabling Systems Administrators to monitor, consolidate, manage, filter, search, analyze, report and export Windows Event logs."