Coral Capers 1.0
"Dodge the hazards and try to stay alive! Predators have defences which can stun you (Jellyfish), leaving you vulnerable to attack. Watch out for others who are poisonous on contact or which leave poison behind! If you are not sure swim! (most creatures simply just want to eat you)
Beware of the natural hazards of the sea - currents and air bubbles will disrupt your movements (not to mention the rockfalls!)
Don't forget to grab the pearls for bonus points!
Coral Capers is a great game with fun graphics and specially composed underwater music."
Pocket Humanity 0.889
Pocket Humanity is a turn-based strategy game for Pocket PCs.
Requirements: .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
A free audio player supporting MP3, Ogg, Wav, and streaming audio.
- Native playlists (MPL, read and write)
- Equalizer (only MP3), sound effects
- Bookmarks (memorize positions in songs or audio books)
- Auto continue from position and/or start playback after restart
- Big screen buttons, easy to tap with your finger (at least in most Skins)
- Assignable hardware buttons (all buttons, almost every function)
- Screen saver with optional button lock
- Fall asleep timer
- Alarm clock: different wake times for each day of the week and a one time alert; the player doesn't need to be running; play a special file and/or continue current playlist
- Optional volume change on start, exit, and alarm clock
- Display of ID3 (V1.0-V2.3) and Ogg tag information (track name, artist, album, year, track no, cover), as well as external cover images per track or path
- Add your favorite folders and playlist to Favorites.
- Simple file selection when adding new files
- Skins and Screens