A visual SQL query builder. You can use it in your applications written in Borland Delphi or Borland C++Builder environment for simple SQL generator creation.
Fast Query Builder enables you to work with local and client-server databases using BDE. Also there is an opportunity to work via other data access components: ADO, IBX, FIBPlus.
1. Borland Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005 and C++ Builder 4, 5, 6 supports
2. Keeping query visual model for use and editind.
3. You can create any window based on Fast Query Builder
4. Fast Query Builder designer window can be internal to any window of your application
5. Full visual customization of query parameters.
DocumentsRescue Professional 6.14
"Recover Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Visio and many other popular document formats lost due to computer crashes, accidental deletion - even if the Recycle Bin has been emptied, the formatting of a disk drive, and when a document has never been saved! It is not just another 'undelete' tool, it can easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the lost document files that undelete programs can never recover.
Office DocumentsRescue Professional recover lost data from Hard Drives, CompactFlash cards (type I/II), IBM Microdrives, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards (MMCs), Secure Digital (SD) cards, Memory Sticks, CD/DVD disks, and any other storage device with the addition of wide range file format support: DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, LIT, etc.
DocumentsRescue Pro can recover documents lost due to computer crashes, accidental deletion - even if the Recycle Bin has been emptied, formatting of a disk drive, and when a document has never been saved! Easy to use for novice users, as well as a feature rich advanced mode for the skilled technician users. DocumentsRescue Pro is not just 'undelete' tool it can easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the lost document files that undelete programs can never recover."
"FindeXer is meant to ease and improve the use of the Microsoft Window Explorer. It creates a Customizable Bar in the left side of the Explorer window - where the Folders/Info
View Pane would be. This bar can hold shortcuts to just about anything you have on your computer - Files, Directories AND Special objects (such as "My Computer" "Control
Panel" Etc...). It's use is very simple and highly customizable :
- To add an item, simply drag it into the bar.
- To remove an item, simply drag it out.
- If you'd like to change the Image or the Text displayed for an item, simply Right-Click on that item and choose to Edit it.
- Other options will be discussed in the features section..."