A tiny program that enables you to make screen shots.
BatPost! 2.21 release 2
Description by the Software Developer:
"BatPost is a mail server software for all kinds of companies.System Administrators will appreciate fast and simple server installation and its ease of use and maintenance. Server software fits the requirement to provide company employees both with Internet addresses and internal mail and/or message network traffic. BatPost mail server runs under Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
- Unlimited number of domains and users
- Aliases and mailing lists
- User groups
- User folder management
- Flexible rule-sets
- Black-lists and accept-lists
- Monitoring and logging server activity, ODBC logging
- POP3, SMTP and IMAP protocols
- SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
- DNS black-list (RBL) support for antispam
- Store configuration data (domains, users, etc.) anywhere (access via driver)
- Server, domain, user and folder oriented events
- Strong authorization methods (CRAM-MD5) Support NTLM authorization method for compatibility with Microsoft(R) products"
Evaluation period: 30 days.
Link Utility 3.0
"This program is an easy-to-use link checker tool to help you maintain the accuracy of links on your Web site. The program will help you easily locate broken links and orphaned files (files with no links pointing to them).
Link Utility combines powerful features and an easy-to-use interface and is robust enough to deal with corporate Web sites containing one million (!) links or more. Major features of Link Utility include extremely fast operation through the concurrent checking of multiple links, support for all major protocols (including HTTP and FTP), the ability to create a graphical representation of a Web site, export of data into a number of different formats, and being fully configurable.
The program can access HTTPS resources and password-protected pages, and work via a proxy server. Reports about the checked pages are presented in a clear, easy-to-read layout. The powerful system of filters enables the in-depth research of any occurring problems."