Help & Manual 7.3.6 Build 4521
A powerful program, with an integrated WYSIWYG editor, that will help you create help systems in a variety of formats (HTML Help, Winhelp, plain HTML, Adobe PDF etc.
Trial period: 14 days. The trial version is fully functional.
A program that displays the CPU information of your computer. It displays the frequency, multiplier, chipset info; whether MMX, 3D-Now!, SSE (KNI) are supported etc. It identifies Intel, AMD, Cyrix, IDT, Rise, VIA, and Transmeta processors. It also displays the motherboard-related info: chipset, IDE controller, video subsystem. WCPUID doesn't require installation.
OS Backup Wizard 1.19
A program that will quickly and easily backup your Windows and restore your system to its original state.
The description by the developer:
- Optionally select files, folders and/or Windows system files.
- When use path backup mode, decreases time necessary for creation of backup copy and size of archive files decreases 85-95%.
- You cannot backup files if they are in distribution Windows, thus the backup copy will occupy 5 - 10 MB.
- OS Backup Wizard can use Task Scheduler for backup at user-defined intervals.
- OS Backup Wizard can save you backup profile to include properties of all your backed-up files and folders.
OS Backup Wizard "Quick Restoration" is fast since it does not restore files that did not change.
With OS Backup Wizard you may use any archive tool that supports long names.
OS Backup Wizard tracks detailed information of your backup copies such as position on disk, and unpacking list.
The easy to use OS Backup Wizard interface can access any backup set component.