A skinnable audio player supporting a wide variety of audio file formats, including OGG, MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, WAV, CDA, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX, and PLS/ M3U/ ASX/ WAX playlists. A load more formats are also supported via plugins.
- 32/24-bit & multi-channel output
- Gapless output: gapless playback of all supported formats
- Interpolation & volume/pan ramping
- DSP: Automatic gain control (and Replaygain), 5 band equalizer, reverb, plugin support
-Net streaming: All supported file types (including MODs and archives) can be streamed from FTP and HTTP servers (inc. Shoutcast/ Icecast/ Icecast2), optionally writing a copy to disk, FTP directories and HTML webpages can be scanned for playable files
- Track information: Displays file/format information, messages/tags, and instrument/sample texts, open webpages from the texts
- Title formatting: You decide how you want the track titles to look, title updating from 'net streams and CUE sheets
- Library: A database of your tracks, for quick and easy access to the tracks you want to play
- Saved/preset settings: Save settings (DSP/etc...) to be automatically used each time specific tracks are loaded, save presets for quick application at any time
- Disk writing: Writes 8/16/24/32-bit WAV files, supports external encoders (MP3/OGG/etc...), optional automatic level normalization, dithering & noise shaping, individual MOD instrument writing
- Keyboard shortcuts: Fully customizable shortcuts, including global hotkeys
- Integration: Open files/folders from Windows Explorer, drag'n'drop files/folders/shortcuts/URLs, monitor the clipboard for playable URLs, drag'n'drop tracks from XMPlay into other programs, icon customization
- Archive plugins: Archived/compressed files can be loaded just like normal files
- Unicode file support: Support for Russian, Chinese etc.
- Visualisation: Compatible with Sonique plugins, also includes a MOD pattern view