Start Menu X 7.34
Replaces the standard Windows Start Menu.
Here are some key features of Start Menu X:
- The list of menu items is alphabetically sorted, so you can easily find any program or command by its name.
- Open any location on your PC with a single click. You can create, modify, and reorder items in Start Menu X. So it's easy to create a list of the most used locations, popular directories, and virtual folders to access them with a single click.
- There is a special Run button to access seldom used locations without adding them into menu.
- Start Menu X has a customizable Power Buttons panel.
- With Power Timer feature you can delay any of power management operations.