Spyware Doctor 22.214.171.12498
A malware and spyware removal tool that protects your computer from spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, spybots, and tracking threats, Spyware Doctor utilizes a sophisticated database of malware infections to detect and remove malware from your computer. Multiple databases are released each week, assisting you to keep your system free of new infections. Spyware Doctor features a wide range of sophisticated scanning tools including:
- A Hosts Scanner, which scans the Windows Hosts file for any mappings that may have been altered as a result of malware activities.
- A Browser Defaults, Favorites and ZoneMap Scanner, which determines if malware has altered your browser home page, favorites or has added any malicious sites to your Trusted Sites list.
- The original scanning engines, including file scan, memory scan, registry scan, browser helper objects scan, cookie scan and much more.
The OnGuard feature, designed for continual protection against malware infections and associated activities on your computer: OnGuard contains a set of tools designed to protect your computer by continually monitoring and blocking malicious activities on your system caused by malware, and preventing further malware infections. OnGuard tools include:
- An effective Browser Guard, which scans and removes unwanted Browser Extensions in addition to Browser Helper Objects.
- A powerful Immunizer tool to keep your browsing safe: The Immunizer function protects your computer against ActiveX-based infections by preventing them from being installed on your system.
- An easy-to-use Popup Blocker designed to stop annoying popup windows appearing as you browse the Internet.
- A Scheduler, to allow scheduling of a Quick Scan, Full Scan or Live Update at specified times and intervals.
- A Site Guard tool (Anti-Phishing), to prevent your browser from going to web sites that either install malware onto your computer or masquerade as legitimate businesses or eCommerce sites, which could steal your personal information.