2Flyer Screensaver Builder Pro 8.7.5
A powerful tool that lets you make your own screensavers and slide shows in minutes.
- Create Windows 98/ ME/ 2000/ XP compatible screensavers: supports Multiple Monitors.
- Collect up to 10,000 images (JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG, TIF, SGI...) and 2flyer will merge them into a screen saver.
- Add sound and music files (MP3, WMA, WAV or MID) as an aural background to your screensavers.
- Display images from 290 images transition effects that can be customized to create unlimited unique effects.
- Create a single .scr or .exe screensaver installation file: email and share the screensaver with your friends at any time.
Additional benefits for Professional Version:
- Play Flash & Flash MX files or online Flash resources in screensaver software.
- Play movie clips in screensavers: supports RealPlayer, MediaPlayer or QuickTime formats (RM, RA, RMJ, RAM, RMM; MPG, MPEG, MPE, MOV; ASX, ASF, WMV, AVI); You can even play online channels (Audio or WebTV).
- Play web pages in screensavers: supports java applet screensaver; complete with offline mode, display interval setting and other features.
- Create customized screensaver icon, quick installation and more.
Lets you save "sound schemes" of your system's volume settings, similar to how Windows lets you save "color schemes" under Display Properties. Volumizer lets you interactively set the volume levels for 4 standard volume controls (CD, Line-in, MIDI and Wave) just like the standard Windows mixer controls. However, Volumizer also lets you save your settings as a "sound scheme", and easily recall those settings at any time.
A data encryption program that employs steganography and enables you to hide encrypted data inside music files. DriveCrypt is a successor to the popular ScramDisk program. As data is read from the hard disk, DriveCrypt automatically decrypts the data before it is loaded into memory. When data is written back to the hard disk, it is automatically re-encrypted. The encryption/ decryption process is completely transparent to the user or any application program -the data is caught "on the fly" as it transfers back and forth between the hard disk and memory. Consequently, users don't need to remember to decrypt or re-encrypt their data, or change the normal operation of the computer.
DriveCrypt features: 1344 Bit Military Strength disk encryption using the best and most proven cryptographic algorithms such as AES, Blowfish, Tea 16, Tea 32, Des, Triple Des, Misty 1 and Square. DriveCrypt allows both the encryption of an entire hard disk partition, as well as the creation of a virtual container file that will store all the encrypted information. An encrypted volume may, with time, become too small or too big for the amount of data it has to contain. DriveCrypt offers you the Volume-Resize function, which will allow you to easily adapt a volume to your needs at any time, and optimize the hard disk space. The DriveCrypt Standard edition has the ability to create an invisible disk inside a container or partition. This way you define two passwords for a container. The invisible disks password gives you access to your working disk, which is hidden in the unused area of your "outer" disk, while another password gives you access to the pre-setup DriveCrypt volume in which you only store data that you would want others to believe is the only data in the container or partition. This is very useful in cases where an aggressor may force you to reveal the DriveCrypt disk's password: By revealing the password of the first or "outer" disk, the aggressor will only see the "prepared data": i.e. the data you put in there before creating the hidden disk, while they will not be able to see or get evidence that there is another invisible container that securely stores confidential data on the disk.