Back to Softoogle.com
What is Reaper 6.22:REAPER is digital audio workstation software: a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment... (read full description...)
Ubuntu Desktop 20.10
Ubuntu is a user friendly operating system based on Gnome. With a predictable 6 month release cycle and part of the Ubuntu project, Ubuntu is the GNU/Linux distribution for everyone.
Snitz Forums 2000 3.4.07
"Snitz Forums 2000 is one of the best ASP based bulletin board systems on the market getting better every day. A complete board system (forum) that allows the user access to a friendly and intuitive interface.
List of Features:
- Complete web based administration
- Unlimited Forums
- Unlimited moderators
- Locking/UnLocking/Deleting of Categories, Forums, Topics and Members by Moderators and/or Admins
- Registration functions
- Enable/Disable Registration
- Restricted/Open Registration
- Email Validation functions
- Password Encryption
- Web based feature customization
- Optional Email notification features supporting many popular components (if it's not included, let us know)
- Post Editing, with optional text to track modifications
- Quick Reply feature
- Flood Control feature
- Active Topic Listing
- Private Forums
- Forum Code and HTML enable/disable
- Email Topic To A Friend Feature
- Printer Friendly Feature
- Sticky Topics feature
- Topic Sorting feature
- Search Topics/Forums
- Grouping of Categories
- Personal Profiles for each user
- AOL, MSN, ICQ and Yahoo web based messaging built in
- URL postings, show links to other sites/pages
- Bad Word Filtering feature
- Support for Microsoft Access 97/2000/2002, SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000 and MySql"
"Download" links to the Snitz Forums 2000 Downloads page.
StatWin Pro 9.2.2
Description by the Software Developer:
"StatWin software is designed to collect, store and analyze the statistics of computer operation and user activities. StatWin software provides a comprehensive computer monitoring and user monitoring.
- Computer start time monitoring, computer shutdown monitoring. Time tracking. Tracking login names of the users currently working on a computer, tracking number of computer starts and freezes. tracking total working time, average working time, average working time per day, per week, etc are collected also. The statistics can be displayed for the user-defined periods: day, week, month, year, etc.
- Processes monitoring, applications monitoring. Tracking process (application) name, process window title, process start time, process shutdown time, process total running time, user name.
- Modem monitoring. Tracking connection name, connection start time, connection end time, connection total operation time, number of bytes received by modem, number of bytes sent by modem, connection speed, the phone usage time, user name.
- Internet monitoring by servers. Tracking all the Internet connections made with remote servers. Tracking remote server IP, remote server name, remote server port (http, ftp, pop, smtp, ...), Internet connection start time, Internet connection end time, Internet connection total usage time, user name.
- Internet monitoring by sites. Tracking all the Internet sites visited. Tracking site address URL, site name, start time, end time, total usage time, user name.
- Printer monitoring. Tracking local and network printers. Tracking printed documents' titles, document printing time, number of document pages printed, user name.
- The user activity monitoring. Here you can view the statistics about the keyboard and mouse usage. In the end you will get the following information: total time, active time, idle time, percent of activity, percent of being idle, number of buttons pressed, number of buttons clicked, user name.
- The user activity monitorng per processes (applications). In what process (application), what user, what was entered, what mouse buttons were clicked, the process usage percentage, user name.
- The access to the computer from the network (LAN) monitoring. Tracking access start time, end time, access total time, remote user name, idle time of the remote user, current local user name.
- The shared resources access (files, printers, folders) from the network (LAN) monitoring. Tracking access start time, end time, access total time, remote user name, resource name, remote user rights for the selected shared resource, local user name.
- The network (LAN) access from your computer monitoring. Tracking access start time, end time, access total time, local username, LAN resource name.
- The programs adding and removing monitoring. Tracking program name, at what time, user name.
- USB devices monitoring."
Top 10 apps today:
Latest software updates:
|Copyright © 2021 Softoogle.com|