Back to Softoogle.com
Realtek Ethernet Drivers (WinXP) 5.794 WHQL / (Vista) 6.250 WHQL
What is Realtek Ethernet Drivers (WinXP) 5.794 WHQL / (Vista) 6.250 WHQL:Drivers for Realtek 10/100/1000 network cards... (read full description...)
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/softoogle.com/www/soft/scr/get.php on line 198
Deprecated: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/softoogle.com/www/soft/scr/get.php on line 198
QPxTool is the linux way to get full control over your CD/DVD drives. It is the Open Source Solution which intends to give you access to all available Quality Checks (Q-Checks) on written and blank media, that are available for your drive. This will help you to find the right media and the optimized writing speed for your hardware, which will increase the chance for a long data lifetime.
Imagine 1.1.4 (Portable)
Imagine - Image & Animation Viewer for Windows
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, TGA, PCX, ICO, ANI, FLI, and many more...
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show EXIF information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7 file
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Chinese, and many more...
- Thumbnail browser
- Capture screen
- Batch conversion
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling,
very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions. Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more ...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
SView5 is an image display, conversion and processing tool based on a rich C/C++ SDK with various capabilities.
SView5 is an image display, conversion and processing tool based on a rich C/C++ SDK with various capabilities, originally developed on Amiga computers and later ported to Windows, Linux and Embedded Systems.
The Windows frontend is both, a demonstration of the capabilities of the rich SDK and a standalone tool - based on VC++ 9 and .NET 3.5.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Top 10 apps today:
Latest software updates:
|Copyright � 2021 Softoogle.com|