J. River Media Center 27.0.81 (64-bit)
A feature-rich multimedia center.
- More skin options than ever: From the popular Thunderstorm skin to the new Aruba. Over 400 Mini view skins to choose from.
- Easy-to-use Action Window: A graphical way to select commonly used features like burning or tagging or transferring to a handheld. Just select an icon then drag and drop your files to it. Now with quick access to your selected services.
- Media Mode buttons: Quickly target the media that you want to view. All, audio, images, video or documents.
- Make your media part of your digital lifestyle: Copy music from Media Center to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC's powerful image library. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC's Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work.
- Digital Images: The main image screen, showing thumbnails of digital camera images. An optional properties window can be opened for details about each image Minor edits can be made with the included Image Editor.
- Auto Smartlists: An hour of random music, a CD of MP3 favorites, an audio CD of recently played tracks, all tracks with empty properties. These and more are what "Auto Smartlists" are about.
- Powerful TV Features: TV recording, pause, resume, fast forward and re-wind. Control it using a remote device across the room or a PDA, PocketPC or TabletPC.
- File Browser: A new section of the Organization Tree called "My Computer" lets you browse all your files and folders as with Windows Explorer. You can even see files you haven't imported and files on your portable music player.
- Extensive Tagging Capabilities: MC supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 for music. It supports J. River tags for photos. It can also import MusicMatch tags. You can fill the tags from the file names, re-name files from the tags, clean tags and much more. When the files are moved and re-imported, the organization is restored.