"ChessGenius has superb playing strength and is packed with features for beginners and experts. It runs on all Pocket PC's including Windows Mobile 5 and 2003 / 2003SE devices. Chess Genius supports the Landscape mode and VGA screens of Windows Mobile 5 and 2003 SE. Written by Richard Lang, ten times Computer Chess World Champion.
Thirty playing levels:
- Ten easy levels. ChessGenius makes deliberate mistakes
- Ten time based levels. Instant, 1 sec, 2 sec, 3 sec, 5 sec, ... 3 mins
- Ten Blitz levels. Whole game in 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, .... 120 min. The Chess Clocks count down in these levels. You lose if you run out of time.
Rules of Chess:
- Understands all the rules of Chess including, en-passant, underpromotion, castling, draw by repetition and the 50 move rule. Announces a draw if there is insufficient material to win.
- Play against ChessGenius, against another player or watch ChessGenius play itself."