AutoHideDesktopIcons is a handy utility designed to hide the iconson your desktop. If you use desktop backgrounds, it helps you to see sometimes the wallpapers clean and in full bloom.
With an automatic hiding and showing feature of the desktop icons, an adjustable timer and arbitrary activation options. It is the right desktop tool if the desktop is awash with icons so you can see more of your desktop background!
As an optional feature: you can also activate the Auto Hide and Show the Task Bar feature.
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 98.
Open Subfolder 1.0.2 Open Subfolder enables you to see the contents of a folder without opening it » 12.01.2001 - 207 KB - 98/ME/XP - Free
FoSi 1.5.2 A tool designed to visualize the folder size on your hard disk. FoSi displays folder sizes (including subfolders) in chart or list form » 05.03.2002 - 1,1 MB - 98/ME/XP - Free
AlphaV 1.7 Lets you change extended attributes of any window. Enable buttons that are disabled, make Task Bar transparent, assign sounds to windows, etc » 06.07.2002 - 1105 KB - ME/2K/XP - Free
Windows Media 9 Bonus Pack for Windows XPSoftoogle's Pick! Fully packed with utilities, PowerToys, visualizations, skins, sound effects, and much more, you can install the Windows Media Bonus Pack on your Windows XP-based computer and let your creativity shine » 09.01.2003 - 18,2 MB - XP - Free
LensX 1.41Softoogle's Pick! A screen magnifier. Magnifies anything on your screen up to x512 » 10.03.2003 - 342 KB - 98/ME/XP - Free
StrokeIt 0.95 StrokeIt is a utility that lets you easily control programs by drawing symbols with your mouse » 11.03.2003 - 121 KB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $10
IconHider 1.3 IconHider allows you to hide your Desktop icons, as well as start your screensaver and minimize all applications » 11.11.2004 - 246 KB - 98/ME/XP - Free
EscapeClose Pro 2.0 A utility allowing you to close or minimize the active window by pressing the Esc button. The window won't be seen in the TaskBar nor in the Task Manager list (Ctrl+Alt+Del) nor in the list opened by pressing Alt+Tab » 15.06.2006 - 363 KB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $
Hide Window Hotkey 3.1 Hide Window Hotkey is a utility which allows you to hide the windows, and programs which are running on your screen. It will instantly hide or close all (or some) programs through Mouse Hotkey or Keyboard Hotkey » 05.07.2006 - 864.91 KB - 98/ME/2K/XP - Free
Microsoft Max 1.0.60831 Microsoft Codename Max is not like any other product. That's because it's not a productвЂ”it's your opportunity to try an exciting new user experience from Microsoft » 09.09.2006 - 350 KB - XP - Free
DesktopOK Portable 5.81 Save and restore the positions of icons. DesktopOK is a small but effective solution for user that have to change the screen resolution often » 19.12.2018 - 234.25 KB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
Don't Sleep 4.95 Prevents system shutdown, Standby, Hibernate, Turn Off and Restart » 17.12.2018 - 95.55 KB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
NirLauncher 1.20.64Softoogle's Pick! NirLauncher is a package of more than 100 portable freeware utilities for Windows » 10.12.2018 - 28.33 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
Actual Title Buttons 8.13.3 Enables you to take advantage of hidden Windows features such as making any window semi-transparent or rolling-up and unrolling windows » 29.11.2018 - 8.25 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $19.95
Attribute Changer 9.10b Changing attributes and date/time stamps on file and folders in Windows is somewhat troublesome - Attribute Changer will helpfully assist you in this task » 11.08.2018 - 4.53 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
Start Menu X 6.2 Replaces the standard Windows Start Menu » 28.07.2018 - 1 Bytes - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
True Launch Bar 7.4 A replacement for the standard Quick Launch bar. All functions presented in Quick Launch are also in True Launch Bar. However, the True Launch Bar is fully compatible with Quick Launch because it uses the same folder for shortcuts » 01.07.2018 - 12.84 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $19.90
"Transform your real-world photo into an animated nature scene by adding a wide array of water, weather and sound effects to your own photos and images.
- Make photo live: A photo restricts your excitement from holidays spent at the seaside or near a waterfall to flat, two-dimensional images. Nature Illusion Studio lets you go beyond these physical restrictions and make a self-made animated scene, which can bring the original spirit and excitement of the holiday back to life.
- Realistic natural effects: All visual effects have been recreated with accurate physics, so ripples on the water or subtle movements of the air look and behave just like they might in the physical life.
- Share to others: The best thing is that you can share your excitement with others. You can create a screensaver and present it as a gift to your beloved or friend, publish it on your website and let your guests or customers download it for free.
- Easy to use: Nature Illusion Studio provides you with a point-and-click design environment. In just a few clicks you can add various water effects, weather effects like snow and rain, and background sounds that recreate natural phenomena with much realism and accuracy.
- Superb result: The end result is a superbly lifelike and atmospheric presentation that can be saved as a screensaver, a standalone executable, an AVI or animated GIF file and distributed to other people, who can admire your creation.
- Apply up to 4 water effects to a single image. - Add Animated Objects to image. Supports animated GIF. - Add weather effects snow and rain. - Add sound effects such as birds, cricket, water sounds up to 8 channels. - A library of water presets for various effects, including Waterfall, Lake, River, Fire, Fog, etc. - Auto View mode provides you with instant feedback on your changes in real time. - Save your creation as a screensaver, executable file, GIF or AVI file."
SpeedCommander is a file manager with several quite unique features. The quite unique features include the program's powerful file encryption system (files are compressed - internal support of ARJ, ZIP, LHA, RAR, CAB, ACE, GZIP, TAR, and UUE - then the files are encrypted using the DES algorithm, whereafter the names of the files can be protected by passwords). Besides that, SpeedCommander supports viewing some 80 image and text file formats; there is a full-scale text editor with syntax highlighting; and there is an ftp-client (full-scale indeed). Evalustion period: 60 days.