All subcategories in Linux:
An open source PDF viewer and related tools» 20.10.2009 - 11.44 MB - Linux - Free
p7zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio» 19.11.2015 - 2.77 MB - Linux - Free
Kat - Desktop Search Engine 0.6.4
Kat is an application for KDE designed to index files. Meta information, fulltext and thumbnails are extracted from documents, images, mp3 and other media allowing quick and accurate information retrieval» 31.03.2006 - 790 KB - Linux - Free
Supermount is a pseudo-filesystem which manages filesystems on removable media like floppy disks and CD-ROMs. It frees you from need to manually mount and unmount media.» 10.04.2006 - n/a - Linux - Free
Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network of computers of different kinds» 15.04.2006 - 1.96 MB - Linux - Free
Kuroo project is a frontend of the Gentoo Portage and the emerge tool» 12.05.2006 - n/a - Linux - Free
LoFiMo is used to monitor logfiles in real time. The output is presented via a web interface and optionally on the console. Using the web interface it is possible to monitor log files from a remote machine» 12.05.2006 - 180 KB - Linux - Free
Necromancer's DOS Navigator 2.30.2939
Necromancer's Dos Navigator is a "Norton Commander" clone. Necromancer's Dos Navigator uses a well known text-mode interface, is highly customizable, and has a lot of features» 22.10.2006 - 844 KB - Linux - Free
DirectX support for Wine 2005-06-13
DirectX support for Wine project enables DirectX 9 support for Wine, which is useful for games and 3D graphics» 06.11.2006 - 4.3 KB - Linux - Free
DOSBox is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOSBox very easy to port to different platforms. DOSBox has already been ported to many different platforms, such as Windows, BeOS, Linux, MacOS X» 05.03.2007 - 912 KB - Linux - Free
Samba is a suite of Unix applications that speak the SMB (Server Message Block) protocol. Many operating systems, including Windows and OS/2, use SMB to perform client-server networking» 13.08.2017 - 20.16 MB - Linux - Free
Gammu is a project, where all created applications, scripts and drivers are used for managing all possible functions in cellular phones and similiar devices» 19.06.2017 - 1.61 MB - Linux - Free
Nautilus is a graphical shell for the GNOME desktop enviornment that makes it easy to manage your files and the rest of your system» 04.05.2017 - 3.07 MB - Linux - Free
GNU Midnight Commander is a visual file manager, licensed under GNU General Public License and therefore qualifies as Free Software» 06.03.2017 - 2.4 MB - Linux - Free
UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) is a versatile executables packer» 07.02.2017 - 354.21 KB - Linux - Free
GNOME Commander is file manager aimed at people who want a fast and efficient file manager» 07.11.2016 - 6.25 MB - Linux - Free
RAR is a powerful archive manager» 16.08.2016 - 1.1 MB - Linux - Trial, $29
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix» 09.08.2016 - 28.51 MB - Linux - Free
p7zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio» 19.11.2015 - 2.77 MB - Linux - Free
Adobe Reader application allows everyone from business professionals to home users to easily and reliably view, print, and search PDF files using a variety of platforms and devices» 12.05.2015 - 56.5 MB - Linux - Free
Pegasus Mail 4.72.572
Pegasus Mail does all the basics of e-mail, and far more than that... This list is by no means comprehensive - it concentrates on the highlights.
- Security: Pegasus Mail protects you from even the worst HTML-borne virus and trojans, and protects your privacy by intercepting web bugs.
- View your folders in either a multi-pane mode or in Pegasus Mail's powerful "classic" mode, where each folder has its own window and can be manipulated separately. Switching between these views is as simple as clicking a single button.
- Mail filtering; Pegasus Mail pioneered this in 1991, and it's still the most powerful implementation of automated rule-based filtering you'll find in a mail client.
- Content control allows you to apply comprehensive rules to trap spam and unwanted mail.
- MailMerge allows you to create customized form letters to multiple recipients.
- Support for all major Internet mail-related protocols - SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, LDAP, PH.
- SSL Support on all protocols for secure mail access.
- Distribution lists allow easy management of large mailing databases.
- Support for multiple "identities" - easily-selectable groups of preference settings.
- Support for multiple users on the same machine as well as on networks.
- Multiple folder formats and the ability to "mount" other users mailboxes on your desktop.
- Powerful message editor with full formatting capabilities.
- Full support for the Internet MIME protocol, including digests and alternative message types.
- Comprehensive HTML mail generation, in a responsible form - no remote images, scripts or other nasties, just a good range of tables, images and the other formatting you need for real mail.
- Powerful, multiple addressbooks with aliasing ("nicknames") and full user detail records.
- Automatic listing of local users.
- Complete support for Novell NetWare local area networks, in both NDS and Bindery modes.
- Selective download allows you to preview a POP3 mailbox before downloading it.
- Offline operation allows you to read and compose your mail while you are not connected to the Internet.
- Many ease-of-use features, including easily-accessible lists of recently-used addresses, directories and files, and address completion in any address field.
- Message reader supports wrapping options to handle even the most deviant messages.
- Rich plugin interface allows third-party extensions and mail forms to be developed.
- Template interface allows you to design complex mail forms using a simple text editor.
- Spell-checker, with UK English and US English dictionary, and user dictionary additions.
- Highlight signficant messages using your own colour schemes.
- Sort your mail by date, size, sender, subject, colour or thread, in ascending or descending order.
- Grouped views allow you powerful extended views of the mail in your folders, including presenting message threads based on their activity.
- View attachments directly from within the program.
- Supports confirmation of reading and confirmation of delivery requests.
- Glossaries allow you to store commonly-used texts and expand them with a single keystroke.
- Automatic replies and automatic forwarding when interfaced with our Mercury mail server.
- Powerful encryption interface - the program has its own encryptor, and by adding readily available plugins, can support encryptors such as PGP.
- Noticeboards allow controlled posting and reading in public mail areas, much like Internet news.
- Optional copies to self ("sent mail" in other programs), with the ability to prompt for a folder where the copy should be placed, and full mail filtering support to file your copies.
- Selectable and user-adjustable toolbars.
- Incredibly rich preferences set allows you to control practically every aspect of the program.
- Rich options for reporting new mail while the program is minimized on your desktop.
- Automatic hyperlinking of URLs and e-mail addresses, even in non-HTML messages.
- Over 300KB of well-indexed, logically-arranged online help.
- Drag and drop attachments from the desktop to Pegasus Mail.
- Notepads give you an easily-accessible workspace for storing notes and work in progress.
- Circulation messages allow you to send a message or document to successive people in order for comment and amendment.
- Full DDE interface.
- Telephone message form for the office environment.
- Support for multiple simultaneously accessible POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
- Powerful Select feature allows you to select messages based on arbitrarily complex conditions.
- ... and much more. The program is free - download it and see if it has the features you need.
"This classroom and computer lab software is perfect for teachers, instructors or administrators.
UserMonitor shows you what other network computer users see on their display screens. All programs being used are also listed (with path detail) in real time. A history function is included. Teachers may receive warning messages when students run unauthorized software.
UserMonitor excels at presenting lessons or showing practical examples for training purposes. Instructors may duplicate their display screen on students' computers or blank students' screens to show examples.
Built-in Support Features:
You may write messages to any computer in the network or close unwanted programs."
Tetris Revolution 1.0
"This game is yet another 3D remake of one of the best all-time classics in the history of PC games - Tetris. But it is in fact like no other! It's got absolutely fantastic 3D industrial style graphics, it's got 5 different game types to suit any kind of player: Revolution, Pentix, Emptix, Kids and Retro, it's got superb stereo sound. Well, it's got pretty much everything you can think of: various shapes of blocks, numerous bonuses, explosives to get rid of unwanted blocks, etc. This will change your idea of what a proper tetris game should be like."