ZArc (known as IZip) is an archiving tool suports many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ,B64, BZ2, BH, CAB, BZA, CPIO, ENC, DEB, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MBF, MIM, PAK, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
IZArc allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, view and write comments and there is an integrated password detector, allows you to find the passwords of one password protected zip file.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more.
IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG. It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO).
A powerful program that enables you to acquire, organize, view, edit, print, and share your digital images.
- Firegraphic Starts up instantly
- Fast Thumbnail Loading
- Low memory usage which leaves more memory for your image editor
- Preview the contents in a folder with the Folder Preview
- Preview your photos in the pop-up window
- Play your movies and music in Firegraphic
- Flexible printing lets you print any way you want
- Open multiple photos in the Viewers and compare side-by-side
- Change the Firegraphic skin color to any color you want
- Customize the tools in the toolbar to suit your needs
Evaluation period: 21 days.
MSI Dual Core Center 188.8.131.52
MSI Hardware monitor & overclocking & fan speed control tool.