Naomi 3.2.90"Naomi is an advanced internet filtering program, easy to use and totally free, intended for families, and kids in particular.
- Naomi is able to constantly monitor all internet connections, protecting children from inappropriate online material - such as obscene or violent contents; pornography, pedophilia and erotism in the form of images or texts; sites that popularize drugs; gambling games; terrorism; hate propaganda; occultism; sects; blasphemy, etc.
- Naomi does not rely on a simple list of banned sites; instead, it examines in real-time all the data being transmitted and received through any internet application - such as web browers, chat programs, news readers, etc.
- The filtering technology employed in Naomi features:
- Heuristic analysis capable of recognizing new material automatically.
- Semantic analysis of web pages contents and analysis of their addresses and links.
- Recognizes all the major languages (10+).
- Recognizes ICRA labelling system.
- Monitoring is not limited to web sites, but covers the whole local internet traffic.
- Works with all service providers and software applications, and does not alter settings.
- Allows blocking of file-sharing applications.
- Password-protected (the password is chosen during the installation).
- Easy to use: does not require configuration.
- Can be used on slow connections (it does not perform any download in background)."
Last commentLeave your comment
ForumAsk your question about this software
Today's top in Access
Access Denied 3.40
Access Denied is a security program that allows you to lock out unauthorized use of your computer
» 10.03.2003 - 537 KB - 98/ME - Shareware, $19.95
Akala EXE Lock 3.20
Protects your executable files from non-authorized execution
» 22.12.2003 - 1,12 MB - 98/ME/XP - Free
Easy File Protector 4.7
A very flexible security utility that restricts access to your files and folders by user-defined time schedule. It makes files and folders undeletable, unrenamable, unreadable, unmodifiable & unexecutable
» 09.01.2008 - 746.97 KB - 98/XP/2K/Vista - Trial, $29
Windows Security Officer 184.108.40.206
Windows Security Officer is an autonomous provider of log-on and resource restriction security application integrated with, yet independent of, the Windows 9.x/ME operating system. It has the capability of providing extremely strong, secure control of who can access a personal computer resources, and exactly what they can do and when they can do it while they have access to those resources
» 17.01.2010 - 3.12 MB - Windows Vista/XP - Trial, $24.95
Folder Guard Pro 9.1
Lets you restrict access to various computer resources: stop other users from opening your personal files, or completely hide your files so they stay invisible until the correct password is entered
» 27.08.2013 - 2.88 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Trial, $59.95
PassMe is a software that enables you to restrict access to your computer by setting a password
» 08.12.2001 - 950 KB - 98/ME - Free
Security Department 1.9
Security Department is a resident file system protector for Windows 95/98/ME. It provides several levels of protection for different folders and files. You can prevent various actions for folders and files: copying, moving, deleting, renaming and so on. In addition to the two standard protection levels "Read Only" and "Full protection", there is the Custom Protection level
» 07.04.2002 - 754 KB - 98/ME - Shareware, $24.95
Program Lock Pro 2.12
Lock and unlock any program on your PC so it cannot be used. You can also choose your own message to display if anyone attempts to run one of your locked programs
» 03.12.2002 - 686 KB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $29.95
Protect Exe 0.4 beta
Lets you protect your *.exe file with a password so that the file cannot be launched without entering the correct password
» 04.03.2003 - 100 KB - 98/ME/XP - Free
Latest updates in Access
PREDATOR locks your PC when you are away, even if your Windows session is still opened. It uses a regular USB flash drive as an access control device
» 06.04.2016 - 2.74 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
WinLock Pro 7.0.1
WinLock is a comprehensive security program for personal or publicly accessible computers. It is a program that ensures that only authorized people can access sensitive information on your computer
» 03.04.2016 - 5.72 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $30
Restricts access to the computer and its settings
» 21.03.2016 - 2.59 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $49
Enables network administrators to centrally control uploading and downloading activity thru local computer devices
» 14.03.2016 - 1.71 GB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $35
Time Boss 3.15.001.0
The Time Boss is the time manager program for all users registered in Windows system. <br /> Allows to limit the time of work on PC and to forbid the start of the separate specified programs or all programs located in certain folders or disks
» 31.12.2015 - 2.76 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $
Program Protector 4.8
You can easily password protect any Windows application. Program Protector is very easy to use and does not require any special computer knowledge. You can password protect programs with a few clicks.
» 08.12.2015 - 2.02 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Shareware, $29.85
Hide Folders 220.127.116.111
Hide, lock and password protect your private files and folders from other users
» 08.11.2015 - 3.42 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Shareware, $39.95
WinGuard Pro 2016 10.0.3.2
Secure your computer by password protecting your Windows applications, programs and EXE files. Plus encryption for your files, folders and drives
» 17.10.2015 - 2.62 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $
Child Control 2015 15.686.0.0
Parental control for PC time limits, Internet control, block folders
» 08.10.2015 - 24.28 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, EUR 29.95
|Copyright © 2015 Softoogle.com
Site map | RSS | About