All subcategories in System:
|Stealth Keyboard Interceptor
Stealth Keyboard Interceptor is a keylogger which allows to intercept all keystrokes, mouse clicks, captions of active windows, static text and other. It has a unique set of features that makes Stealth Keyboard Interceptor a powerful keylogger, suitable for perfect monitoring of user's computer activity» 06.08.2001 - 468.26 KB - 2K/XP - Shareware, $59.95
Analyzes your computer and displays thorough information on its hardware» 18.01.2004 - 492 KB - DOS - Free
WIN-SPY 8.8 Softoogle's Pick!
WinSpy is a stealth monitoring software that can both monitor your local PC and remote PC. WinSpy starts automatically at Windows startup and logs anything the user does on the computer» 25.06.2006 - 2.5 MB - 98/ME/XP - Trial, $19.95
MSI Dual Core Center 22.214.171.124
MSI Hardware monitor & overclocking & fan speed control tool» 01.07.2010 - 10.49 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
ASUS PC Probe II 1.04.92
The ASUS PC Probe is a simple utility that monitors vital information in the computer such as fan rototations, voltages and temperature» 24.06.2011 - 8.3 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
InstalledCodec is a small utility displays the list of all Codec drivers and DirectShow filters currently installed on your system» 28.07.2013 - 46.45 KB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
ResShow displays general information about the computer it is running on. It displays the file system type, the number of disks and their characteristics, the size of RAM, the processor type and speed, as well as the intensity of the processor use, the current display resolution, the assigned IP address of the machine, BIOS version, the type of system bus, the type of motherboard and the name of its manufacturer. For good measure ResShow "spies" on the system it is running on» 01.06.2001 - 291 KB - 98/ME - Shareware, $15
Windows Inspector 2.0
Windows Inspector is a utility for viewing/editing the properties of windows opened in Windows. The program, which is primarily intended for software developers who use API functions, displays the properties of various objects (forms, buttons, input lines, etc) on the Desktop, including those invisible (it also catches Windows messages addressed to the objects), and enables you to instantly modify them if necessary» 06.06.2001 - 254 KB - 98/ME/2K - Free
Golden Keylogger 1.32
Keyloggers get a lot of bad rap because they spy on people. But this keylogger is a good one» 08.08.2001 - 954 KB - 98/ME/2K/XP - Trial, $39
Another Task Manager 3.0
Another Task Manager is a Windows 9x/Me application dedicated to power-users who actually want to handle their systems» 09.08.2001 - 155 KB - 98/ME - Shareware, $11.38
| Softoogle's Pick!
A bundling of dozens of selected troubleshooting Sysinternals Utilities» 23.04.2019 - 24.75 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
GPU Caps Viewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit)» 21.04.2019 - 9.87 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
Displays lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers etc» 14.04.2019 - 8.19 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
Measures 3D game frame rate and displays frame rate on screen» 02.04.2019 - 20.12 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $34.95
Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity» 26.03.2019 - 1.01 MB - Windows XP/7/8 - Free
RemotelyAnywhere is a small HTTP daemon that must be installed on a Windows NT computer. You can then access that computer over the network via TCP/IP from any other machine capable of running a browser.» 25.03.2019 - 35.77 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Trial, $99.95
Makes it possible to view and fully interact with a computer from any other computer or mobile device anywhere on the Internet. VNC is cross-platform, allowing remote control between different types of computer (e.g., between a UNIX server and a computer running Windows)» 21.03.2019 - 19.41 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used» 18.03.2019 - 93.22 KB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed» 15.03.2019 - 1.21 MB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
Total Uninstall is an installation monitor and uninstaller. To use it, you simply launch the installation program from Total Uninstall interface and select the system areas to be monitored» 05.02.2019 - 24.99 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Trial, $29
"Gamebox Classics is a collection of six highly addictive puzzle games to keep your mind stimulated and your stylus tapping.
Games included in the collection:
- Blocks: As Captain Isak, you are stuck in your stationary sub, as you have stumbled upon an aqua block field! The only way to get past the blocks outside of your porthole, is to distintegrate them by arranging them to form solid lines as they fall down.
- Blocks+: The Captain, continuing his journey, stumbles upon another field of blocks. However, each of these blocks are Multi-colored! Isak quickly learns that these Aqua Blocks must be disintegrated by forming lines of at least 3 of the same color in a row...
- Snake: Jimmy the Snake is hungry, and its feeding time! There is only one problem, once Jimmy starts eating, he can't stop! He'll eat anything that gets in his way, including himself!
- Jewel Master: Every century, the dwarves of the Melonchi Caves have to choose a new Jewel Master. The Jewel Master's job is to devise the most efficient way of mining gems. As Grwyth the Dwarf, you must prove yourself worthy of becoming the new Jewel Master!
- Cannons: When last Saturday General Aggressive has spotted an old HE-181 Tiger at the flea-market he felt his body filling with life once again. After paying the two pounds fifty and driving it home through (and over) half the city, he challenged his neighbour, Sgt Tolerance for a friendly duel.
- Fireball: In the year 30X7, Tom Tulkit makes his living in spaceship maintenance. His job is getting rid of space barnacles that collect outside of spaceships' hulls. These barnacles will slow down a spaceship and eventually start to eat away the hull."
PXPtweak 1.0 build 21
A Windows XP tweaking program.
"BabyPlan" is intended for forecasting of the dates with low, average or high probability of becoming pregnant as well as forecasting of the beginnings of menstruations. The results of the forecast can be used for childbirth planning as well as for contraception.
The application "BabyPlan" is a simply Microsoft Excel workbook, and therefore it can be used at any computer (even PDA) with Microsoft Excel installed (or any other software that can work with files *.xls). Also "BabyPlan" calculates a probable date of conception (if in pregnancy) as well as a date of childbirth and estimated sex of a child. The application includes the detailed help.