Back to Softoogle.com
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 24.04.2018 download link:http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/KVRT/latest/full/KVRT.exe
What is Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 24.04.2018:Scan for any virus threats and remove them or send to Quarantine folder... (read full description...)
"Naomi is an advanced internet filtering program, easy to use and totally free, intended for families, and kids in particular.
- Naomi is able to constantly monitor all internet connections, protecting children from inappropriate online material - such as obscene or violent contents; pornography, pedophilia and erotism in the form of images or texts; sites that popularize drugs; gambling games; terrorism; hate propaganda; occultism; sects; blasphemy, etc.
- Naomi does not rely on a simple list of banned sites; instead, it examines in real-time all the data being transmitted and received through any internet application - such as web browers, chat programs, news readers, etc.
- The filtering technology employed in Naomi features:
- Heuristic analysis capable of recognizing new material automatically.
- Semantic analysis of web pages contents and analysis of their addresses and links.
- Recognizes all the major languages (10+).
- Recognizes ICRA labelling system.
- Monitoring is not limited to web sites, but covers the whole local internet traffic.
- Works with all service providers and software applications, and does not alter settings.
- Allows blocking of file-sharing applications.
- Password-protected (the password is chosen during the installation).
- Easy to use: does not require configuration.
- Can be used on slow connections (it does not perform any download in background)."
Notebook TE 4.1
A compact, easy to use notebook and organizer.
Maple Professional 8.62
Description by the Software Developer:
"Maple is a useful user-friendly document organizer that enables you to create your own hierarchical trees for storing information such as documents, notes, and images.
The dual-window interface, with quick-action hot buttons and drag-and-drop support, facilitates the building of your file tree. Selecting Add Node from the Tree menu creates a new 'branch' for your growing tree, which you can name or later rename. You can create unlimited nodes and sub-nodes and assign any document to each node. Clicking on the Delete Children button will delete all child nodes of a selected node. Choosing Collapse All or Expand All will expand or collapse your tree.
Maple imports and exports standard text files, Rich Text Format, Word, Windows Write, and HTML files used by Microsoft Word and other word-processors.
Other options include complete control over text and tree appearance. Use any TrueType font installed on your system, control the font size and attributes (bold, italic, underscore, or strikethrough) Onscreen you can quickly increase or decrease text size, add super- or subscript text, and change the text alignment (flush left, centered, or flush right). You can also quickly create numbered or bulleted lists. You can also convert character sets from OEM to ANSI, and vice versa. Maple lets you create custom "styles" for your text - define a font, face, attributes, color, alignment, etc. - that lets you easily apply a style to specific text. Great for headers, captions, or entire paragraphs of text you need to distinctively separate.
Maple also has a built-in Spell Checker, and let you embed or link to objects and images. Other features include changing the case of text to all upper or lower, Clipboard Viewer, and Character Map, font preview in the font selection window so you get a quick peek at what a font looks like, and print preview.
A useful Preferences screen, accessible from the File menu, lets you minimize Maple to the system tray, activate an Autosave feature, and enable Delete Node confirmation so that you don't remove nodes by mistake."
Top 10 apps today:
Latest software updates:
|Copyright © 2017 Softoogle.com|