InSSIDer is developed as a handy and easy-to-use Wi-Fi network scanner that was designed to meet the needs of the current generation of Windows operating systems.
Now, you can use this useful tool to inspect your WLAN and surrounding networks to troubleshoot competing access points.
Here are some key features of InSSIDer:
- Uses the Native Wi-Fi API.
- Track the strength of received signal in dBm over time.
- Filter access points in an easy to use format.
- Highlight access points for areas with high Wi-Fi concentration.
- Group by Mac Adress, SSID, Channel, RSSI, and time "last seen."