Guitar Chords Crash Course 3.4
Guitar Chords Crash Course will try to teach or help you remember some guitar chords. The main goal with G3C is to make a simple program that anyone can use yet powerful for more advanced users.
- Displays chords and scales from chordfiles. Over 1000 chords, 48 scales and 13 tunings are included.
- Editable chordfiles. You can change chords that are wrong and you can make your own chordfile with your favorite chords.
- Built-in chord editor complete with import function.
- Playing chords. G3C is able to play all chords it can display.
- Left-handed option and the ability to turn the fretboard upside down.
- Guitar tuner and editable tunings. You can make your own favorite guitar tuning and have G3C play the chords in that tuning.
- Tab search. G3C will find a tab for you if you don't know the name.
- Print support. You can print the whole chordfile in a list or make a list of chords and print them graphically.
- Drum Machine. It's more fun to play with drums in the background. Create and edit your own drumpatterns.