A font organizer with an explorer-like interface, Fontonizer enables you to see the drives with font files: hard drives (including network drives), CD-ROMs, optical disks, ZIP disks, Jazz disks, and other drives with font files.
- Install /delete / restore deleted fonts
- View the tracing of a text with both installed and uninstalled fonts
- View info about a font
- View the symbol table of any font
- View deleted fonts
- Favorite Fonts set with subsections (e.g., "for cards," "hand-written," abstract")
- Fit a font to your project without installing it into the system
- Compare the spelling of the key text written in all of the fonts you have
- Install a font in a single click
Evaluation period: 30 days.