FirePanel XP 2.2
A control center for Windows Firewall (Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) which is included in Windows XP).
- Monitor ICF's inbound & outbound packet activity
- Find out which packets are dropped by Windows ICF
- Monitor active & listening sockets Get TCP & UDP statistics
- Open ports for connections
- Define which programs can act as servers
- Set Windows services to listen to local addresses and not the Internet
- Change settings made by Windows and control your Internet activity
- See system statistics: uptime, OS patches, pagefile info etc
- Protect yourself from attacks, worms, trojans and other threats
Works with IPv4, IPv6, x86 and x64.
Evaluation period: 30 days.
Note: FirePanel XP requires Microsoft .NET Framework