DriverManager 1.00A program for managing drivers installed on the system: displays detailed info on every driver installed, lets you disable it, delete, etc.
All subcategories in System:
MemMonster is a special utility designed to help you solve the problems of Windows (ME/98/95/NT/2000/XP) memory management» 21.11.2006 - 810 KB - 98/ME/XP - Trial, $25
TweakVista 1.50 Beta
Tweak Vista makes it easy to tweak and customize Windows Vista» 19.02.2009 - 4.35 MB - Vista - Trial, $19.95
srvinstw.exe Softoogle's Pick!
A Microsoft utility that lets you set up any program to run as a service» 13.01.2003 - 87 KB - 2K/XP - Free
WinaXe Plus 8.1
SSH X-server for Windows, secure way to access Linux» 02.07.2005 - 17.1 MB - 98/ME/XP - Shareware, $100.00
Windows Server 2003 Deployment Kit 1.0
The first of six books in the Windows Server 2003 Deployment Kit, this book provides guidelines for planning, testing, and piloting the deployment of Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP Professional operating systems in medium and large organizations» 28.03.2003 - n/a - 98/ME/XP - Free
Safe XP 188.8.131.52
Enables you to quickly tweak various security- and privacy-related settings in XP. The options include Media Player settings, Services settings (error reporting, time synch, remote registry etc), as well as an option to remove items from the Start menu, network security settings and more» 22.03.2005 - 351 KB - 98/ME/2K/XP - Free
ServiWin utility displays the list of installed drivers and services on your system. In addition, ServiWin allows you to easily stop, start, restart, pause, and continue service or driver» 15.01.2018 - 132.63 KB - Windows XP/7/8/10 - Free
This tiny utility may come in very handy when installing multiple OS's on one computer. It creates a file containing Windows boot sector» 05.01.2005 - 1 KB - 98/ME - Free
EnhanceMySe7en Pro 3.7.1
EnhanceMySe7en helps users to control many aspects of the system with maximum convenience» 05.08.2012 - 12.6 MB - Windows 7 - Trial, $29.95
Ashampoo PowerUp 3.23
Ashampoo PowerUp XP is a software for fine-tuning Windows 2K/XP/Vista» 03.12.2008 - 675 Bytes - Windows Vista/XP - Trial, $49.99
Remove any unwanted application installed on your computer» 25.01.2022 - 7.17 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
Delivers professional-class Windows maintenance that anyone can use» 17.01.2022 - 27.45 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Shareware, $49.99
DirectX Happy Uninstall will uninstall DirectX completely and keep your system stability» 08.01.2022 - 14.7 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Shareware, $19.95
Powerful utilities that increase your PC performance and maintain your system» 27.12.2021 - 19.39 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
Monitors and logs changes caused by installation programs, which enables you to correctly delete an unneeded program. Also, it lets you delete unneeded and temporary files, take "snapshots" of your system, manage fonts etc» 21.12.2021 - 23.37 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Shareware, $49.99
IObit Uninstalller helps you uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from your computer fast and easily» 16.12.2021 - 26,04 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
A powerful tool that helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs» 13.12.2021 - 15.96 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Shareware, $39.25
Automatically configure and manage processes for system stability» 10.12.2021 - 2.36 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Shareware, $17.95
A collection of tools to optimize your system performance» 09.12.2021 - 7.87 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Trial, $29.99
This application will offer you the liberty to customize your Windows 7/8/10 taskbar» 30.11.2021 - 1.76 MB - Windows 7/8/10 - Free
Description by the Software Developer:
"fSekrit is a small application for keeping encrypted notes.
The real advantage of fSekrit is that notes are truly self-contained; the editor program and your note are merged together into a tiny self-contained program file, removing the need to install a special application to view your data.
This makes fSekrit ideal for keeping encrypted notes on, for example, USB flash drives.
Another advantage of using fSekrit is that your un-encrypted data is never stored on your harddisk. With a traditional encryption utility you would have to decrypt your file to disk, view or edit it, and then re-encrypt it, and unless you use secure file wiping tools, it would be a trivial matter for someone to to retrieve your un-encrypted data, even though you have deleted it. This can't be done with fSekrit, though, since it never stores your un-encrypted data on disk.
fSekrit uses very strong encryption (256-bit AES/Rijndael in CBC mode) to ensure that your data is never at risk.
Self contained fSekrit note files are tiny! Only 60k plus the size of your text."
Pegasus Mail 4.73
Pegasus Mail does all the basics of e-mail, and far more than that... This list is by no means comprehensive - it concentrates on the highlights.
- Security: Pegasus Mail protects you from even the worst HTML-borne virus and trojans, and protects your privacy by intercepting web bugs.
- View your folders in either a multi-pane mode or in Pegasus Mail's powerful "classic" mode, where each folder has its own window and can be manipulated separately. Switching between these views is as simple as clicking a single button.
- Mail filtering; Pegasus Mail pioneered this in 1991, and it's still the most powerful implementation of automated rule-based filtering you'll find in a mail client.
- Content control allows you to apply comprehensive rules to trap spam and unwanted mail.
- MailMerge allows you to create customized form letters to multiple recipients.
- Support for all major Internet mail-related protocols - SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, LDAP, PH.
- SSL Support on all protocols for secure mail access.
- Distribution lists allow easy management of large mailing databases.
- Support for multiple "identities" - easily-selectable groups of preference settings.
- Support for multiple users on the same machine as well as on networks.
- Multiple folder formats and the ability to "mount" other users mailboxes on your desktop.
- Powerful message editor with full formatting capabilities.
- Full support for the Internet MIME protocol, including digests and alternative message types.
- Comprehensive HTML mail generation, in a responsible form - no remote images, scripts or other nasties, just a good range of tables, images and the other formatting you need for real mail.
- Powerful, multiple addressbooks with aliasing ("nicknames") and full user detail records.
- Automatic listing of local users.
- Complete support for Novell NetWare local area networks, in both NDS and Bindery modes.
- Selective download allows you to preview a POP3 mailbox before downloading it.
- Offline operation allows you to read and compose your mail while you are not connected to the Internet.
- Many ease-of-use features, including easily-accessible lists of recently-used addresses, directories and files, and address completion in any address field.
- Message reader supports wrapping options to handle even the most deviant messages.
- Rich plugin interface allows third-party extensions and mail forms to be developed.
- Template interface allows you to design complex mail forms using a simple text editor.
- Spell-checker, with UK English and US English dictionary, and user dictionary additions.
- Highlight signficant messages using your own colour schemes.
- Sort your mail by date, size, sender, subject, colour or thread, in ascending or descending order.
- Grouped views allow you powerful extended views of the mail in your folders, including presenting message threads based on their activity.
- View attachments directly from within the program.
- Supports confirmation of reading and confirmation of delivery requests.
- Glossaries allow you to store commonly-used texts and expand them with a single keystroke.
- Automatic replies and automatic forwarding when interfaced with our Mercury mail server.
- Powerful encryption interface - the program has its own encryptor, and by adding readily available plugins, can support encryptors such as PGP.
- Noticeboards allow controlled posting and reading in public mail areas, much like Internet news.
- Optional copies to self ("sent mail" in other programs), with the ability to prompt for a folder where the copy should be placed, and full mail filtering support to file your copies.
- Selectable and user-adjustable toolbars.
- Incredibly rich preferences set allows you to control practically every aspect of the program.
- Rich options for reporting new mail while the program is minimized on your desktop.
- Automatic hyperlinking of URLs and e-mail addresses, even in non-HTML messages.
- Over 300KB of well-indexed, logically-arranged online help.
- Drag and drop attachments from the desktop to Pegasus Mail.
- Notepads give you an easily-accessible workspace for storing notes and work in progress.
- Circulation messages allow you to send a message or document to successive people in order for comment and amendment.
- Full DDE interface.
- Telephone message form for the office environment.
- Support for multiple simultaneously accessible POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
- Powerful Select feature allows you to select messages based on arbitrarily complex conditions.
- ... and much more. The program is free - download it and see if it has the features you need.
"This classroom and computer lab software is perfect for teachers, instructors or administrators.
UserMonitor shows you what other network computer users see on their display screens. All programs being used are also listed (with path detail) in real time. A history function is included. Teachers may receive warning messages when students run unauthorized software.
UserMonitor excels at presenting lessons or showing practical examples for training purposes. Instructors may duplicate their display screen on students' computers or blank students' screens to show examples.
Built-in Support Features:
You may write messages to any computer in the network or close unwanted programs."