ASUS SmartDoctor 5.57
Monitor, overclock and cool your ASUS and ATI graphics chips.
· Monitors graphic chip temperature, fan speed and voltage.
· Notifies user about irregular hardware events, such as temperature overheat, fan malfunction, and out-of-safe-range voltage.
· Smartly cools down the graphic chip when the graphics chip temperature is over the threshold temperature.
· Automatically adjusts the fan speed according to the GPU temperature.
· Allows adjustment of monitor values to fit the system requirement.
· Allows manual adjustment of GPU core and memory clock.
ASUS SmartDoctor does not support ATI RADEON LE and SE graphics cards.
ASUS SmartDoctor provides only the overclocking feature if your graphics card does not have a monitor IC installed.
For graphics card models without a monitor IC, ASUS SmartDoctor provides only the overclocking function.