Duplicate Finder 3.6
Find and remove true duplicate files. Search duplicate file contents regardless of file name, Duplicate MP3s, photos, and any file type can be searched. Duplicate Finder matches byte by byte or CRC32 to give you most accurate results. Faster and more reliable than other duplicate file finders. A list of duplicate files can be sorted, exported, and acted upon. A search session can be saved. Duplicate files can be deleted, moved, or copied.
Belarc Advisor 11.5.1
Description by the Software Developer:
"The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server."
One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser.
- Tabbed browsing and pop-up blocking: With tabs you can open multiple pages within the same application window. Opera lets you control whether to block all pop-ups, or open only the ones that you have requested.
- Integrated search: Search your favorite sites, for example Google, eBay, or Amazon without having to go to their Web pages. Use the integrated search window or search directly in the address field using shortcuts (e.g. writing "g Opera" in the address field will search for "Opera" using Google).
- Password manager: Opera's password manager, the Wand, remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to. The password manager can store more than one username and password combination for each page, and will let you choose which one to use if multiple combinations are stored.
- Customization: Using the 'Appearance' dialog you can make Opera look almost any way you want. Move buttons and search fields, add and remove toolbars, and so forth. Opera skins can change the look of your browser by giving it the icons and buttons of your choice.
- Voice: You can browse the Web using spoken commands, such as "Opera next link", "Opera back", or "Opera speak". The latter command will make Opera read Web page content and e-mail messages to you aloud, adding usability as either a screen reader or advanced dictionary.